Monday, December 31, 2007
Sunday, December 16, 2007
1. I was adopted as a newborn. I am so thankful for that. I had a teenage biological mother & I believe she made the right decision to give me a better life.
2. I prefer DARK chocolate. I don't like a lot of sweets, but I go through phases where I crave them more.
3. I'm camera shy...I don't know why, just not crazy about having my picture taken. Probably because I don't like the way most of my pictures turn out.
4. I love cats. I have 3, Bridget, Gizmo & Harley. They are my babies since I don't have any children of my own yet. I would like to have a child, but I don't think DH is going for it. I have a stepson that is 17, my DH had him young, at 19 I think, so he's not sure if he wants to go through it all over again (BOO), but that's a whole other story I won't drag all of you into. Plus, I'm 5 years away from the big 40, so I'm getting to the age where it is a little more risky. :(
5. I used to be addicted to going to the tanning beds. Not anymore. I did it for so long, I have to be really careful now. So now I'm just pasty white....I have very fair skin!!
6. I like to recycle. I'm not perfect at it, but I like to do my part by recycling what I can.
7. I don't like really hot weather. I would like it about 70-75 degrees year round. Spring & Fall are most favorite seasons.
I hope those were random enough. I thought I would share some pictures with you since I'm sharing things about myself. Pictured below are my 3 babies, Bridget (the oldest of the bunch), Gizmo (she's a girl, I didn't name her, she used to belong to one of my neighbors, and I just kept her name), & the baby of the bunch Harley. The last picture is of my stepson & his girlfriend on his 17th birthday.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
This is our first keeper!! (Wait, actually, I think it may have been the second!)Oh no, he's trying to get away!! ;-)
These two photos I just thought were pretty shots of the water & the dock area.
So here is where the fun for you comes in. You must have a blog to participate & if you are one of the first 3 to leave a comment here, you agree to "pay it forward" to 3 others on YOUR blog (please leave me a link to your blog in your comment, so I can contact you). This is a giving time of the year, so I hope a few of you will play along. The first three that wish to participate & leave a comment here, will be receiving some crafty/stamping goodies from me.
I haven't done any stamping this weekend, but I will be back to share some photos with you of what I was up to this weekend.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
ATC info: Misc. solid card stock; DP by Memory Box; Image & sentiment by A Muse Artstamps; Versa Magic & Palette Ink; Buttons by Making Memories; Glue Dots; White Gel Pen; Piercing Template by Lasting Impressions; Nesting Circle Punches by EK Success.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Monday, November 26, 2007
Card info: Note card & Patterned Paper by Memory Box; Misc. other card stock; Images & Sentiment by A Muse Artstamps; Palette Noir & Stampin' Up Ink; Copic Markers; Glitter Glue; Ribbon by A Muse Artstamps.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Card Info: White Card Stock by Georgia Pacific; Textured Card Stock by DCWV; Patterned Paper by Making Memories?; Copic Markers; DD glitter by Stampin' Up; Image, sentiment, ribbon & twinkle heart sticker by A Muse Artstamps!!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
ATC info: Image by Stamping Bella; Sentiment by A Muse Artstamps (Animal Wishes set); Solid Card Stock unknown; Patterned Paper Making Memories (?); Ribbon from Michael's; Copic Markers; Adirondack & Palette Noir Ink.
Monday, November 12, 2007
ATC Info: Image by Elzybells; Sentiment & oval by A Muse Artstamps; Misc. solid card stock; patterned card stock by Memory Box; Inks by Palette Noir, Adirondack & Stampin' Up; Copic Markers; Sakura Glaze Pen; Fun Flock; Dimensionals.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Saturday, November 10, 2007
ATC info: Misc card stock & patterned paper; all images by The Cat's Pajama's; VersaFine Ink; Copic Markers; A Muse Micro Dot Twinkle Stickers; Copic Spica Glitter Pen; Prisma Glitter.
Friday, November 9, 2007
ATC info: Image by Elzybells; Sentiment by A Muse; Copic Markers; Copic Spica Glitter pen; Prisma Glitter; Stampin' Up Craft White & Adirondack Pitch Black Ink; Misc. card stock & ribbon.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Here are the RULES:
ONE - Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
TWO - Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
THREE - Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
1. I'm kind of germaphobic
2. I spend more on my crafting items than I do on clothes, but maybe some of you other crafty ladies out there can relate to this.
3. I LOVE AVOCADOS!! I eat them almost everyday!!
4. My hubby and I got married on a whim (yes, it was totally unplanned) while we were away on a business trip. The bad part is, we go on this business trip every year, and our anniversary was during the time we were on the trip this year. Hopefully it won't be every year!!
5. I can't whistle
6. I have a scar on my left cheek from running in to the corner of a coffee table when I was a child.
7. Even though I'm thin, I still have cellulite!!! What's up with that???? Maybe I should stop eating so many avocados!!!??? :)
Now if you happen to read this and want to share 7 random things about yourself, feel free to. I don't think I would be able to come up with 7 people that haven't already been tagged for this, and I probably don't even have 7 people that read my blog :)!!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
I know that a lot of great gals out there have already been nominated for this, but I would like to nominate some women that inspire & make me smile!!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Card info: Card stock by Memory Box & Georgia Pacific; Patterned Paper is from Micheal's (not sure of brand); Images by A Muse Artstamps & Sentiment is by Savvy; Adirondack Espresso & Versa Color Inks; Copic Markers & Spica Glitter Pen; Ribbon unknown.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Monday, October 1, 2007
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Card Info: Note card by Memory Box; Misc. Card Stock; Images by Rubber Soul (owl & sentiment), Impress(branch) & All Night Media(trunk background, purchased at Michael's); Ink by Stampin' Up, Ancient Page, & Versa Color; Leaf punch; Twine.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Friday, September 21, 2007
Card Info: Misc. Solid Colored Card Stock; Patterned Card Stock by Making Memories; All Images/Sentiment by The Cat's Pajama's; Derwent Watercolor Pencils; Stickles; Ribbon is from JoAnn's, Ink is Palette Noir.
Monday, September 17, 2007
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Cocoa Civic
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Espresso Madness Sugar (Is that Gangsta? I'm not sure???)
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)N. Pop
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Pink Cat (too cute, Tracy & I have the same detective name :) )
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) I'm leaving this one out...doesn't sound soap opera-y...sorry :(
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Popna (sounds kind of Star Wars-y I guess?)
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Lime Coffee (I don't think I would make a good Super Hero with that name!)
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) William Rene
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Peppermint Patty(Sounds more stripper like without the perfume added on LOL)
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) I have to pass on this one...sorry
So now it's my turn to tag 5 ladies. Just copy & paste this to your blog & change the answers. :) Then you get to tag 5 others.
4. Michelle -UK
Friday, September 14, 2007
Card info: Notecard by Memory Box; Georgia Pacific White & Misc. Colored Card Stock; Ink by VersaMagic & VersaColor; Stickles; Images by Savvy & Sentiment by Impress
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Monday, September 10, 2007
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Thursday, September 6, 2007
For those of you that participate in ATC swaps, I would love to hear what you do with your ATC's after you receive them. I display mine in an album with in these pages. I would love to hear what others do with theirs. Please share your stories.
Card info: Misc card stock & patterned paper; Ink by Stampin Up & Versa Magic; Stickles; Background image & Ornament image by A Muse Artstamps; Sentiment by Savvy.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Card info: Note Card by Memory Box, White Card stock by Georgia Pacific, Light Blue, Dk. Brown & Kraft Card Stock unknown, Ink VersaMagic Mango & Ancient Page Chocolate, Art Institute Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen, Derwent Watercolor Pencils, Image & Sentiment by A Muse Artstamps.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Card info: Note card & Patterned Card Stock by Memory Box, White Card Stock by Georgia Pacific, Ultra fine Glitter unknown, Xyron sticker machine, Stampin Up Ticket Corner Punch, Derwent Watercolor Pencils, Marvy Punches, Palette Noir Ink, Image by The Cat's Pajama's, Sentiment by Savvy Stamps.
Card Info: Solid Card Stock unknown, Patterned Card Stock - Memory Box, Inks - Palette Noir, Versa Magic, & Color Box, Images & Sentiment by The Cat's Pajamas!!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Friday, August 17, 2007
Monday, August 13, 2007
OK, then today, my fun goodies from my A Muse order came. I took advantage of the free shipping offer they had going for orders over $50.00. Of course, you can never have too many A Muse stamps. May have to order some more things soon!! My wish list is sooooo long! I'm sure you can all relate.