Sunday, December 2, 2007

Memory Box ATC - What's Cookin'?

I still am having problems uploading photos onto my blog from how I typically do them (I know it's driving me crazy though), so I'm not sure what is going on. With some fiddling around, I managed to get this photo here, and I'm not even sure how I did it, but we'll see if I can do it again. I'm hoping I can find someone that is a lot more computer knowledgeable than I am to maybe help me. :) I'm participating in 5 different ATC swaps that my friend Tracy is hostessing (HI TRACY....are you peeking??). This is for the Memory Box group. I haven't played around with my penguins as much as I would like to, so this was a fun group to create something. I wanted to use some pink since I know Tracy is a fan of pink as am I. I used my clear Copic Spica glitter pen on the chef hat & apron, but the sparkle does not show up in the photo. By the way, if you ever need to purchase any of these Memory Box cuties, I like to purchase mine from Anna. She has awesome customer service & is a real sweetheart too! ATC info: Misc. Card Stock; DP from Making Memories; Palette Noir Ink; Copic Markers & Spica Clear Glitter Pen; Image by Memory Box & Sentiment by A Muse Artstamps; Ribbon unknown.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAN!!! I can't see it! :(

Tracy said...

Me NOT peek? Ha-ha! SOOOOOOO cute and I get one! =) Love it Nancy. I'm glad you got it posted.

Jen D said...

Too cute! I love the penguins!

Anonymous said...

It's showing up now, oh my goodness, that is the cutest friggin' ATC EVER!! I love it...guess who is kivking herself in the butt now? ME!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

How cute is this! I love the paper piecing on the apron! What a fun idea! :D

KimberlyG

Nicole said...

I love the polk dot pink on this Paul Penguin. Isn't his new stuff just too cute??!!

Sharon in NE said...

SO CUTE!!!! I love how you did his little apron! Oh Nancy, nice job!

Jenna said...

Love this card! I bought this stamp and have not stamped with it yet. I am reinspired! Thanks!

Jenna