Thursday, November 29, 2007

BUMMED!!

Hi everyone! I'm bummed because I'm having computer issues that I can't figure out, so I will not be posting any creations until I do. I was hoping to share my ATC's for Tracy's swaps with you, but I can't load any of my new photos to blogger for some reason. I updated my version of Kodak Easyshare software & ever since I loaded the new version, when I browse my photos in blogger, it doesn't show any of the new ones I've uploaded to that software. I am not very tech savvy at all, so of course I can't seem to get it to work out no matter what I've tried. So, I'm not sure what is going on. I hope to get it figured out soon. Until then....happy days everyone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that bums me out. WHAN!! Hurry up and get that fixed Nancy!! LOLOL

Rhonda said...

Hey Nancy!! I'm so sorry you're having computer issues!! I hope they get resolved soon!! I'll miss your posts but will be waiting with anticipation!! :D

Anonymous said...

Computer issues are such a pain aren't they?? I can't wait to see your ATCs once your computer gets back on track!