Friday, November 9, 2007

ATC Countdown - #5

I am participating in a number of ATC swaps right now, 5 of which are with Taylor. I thought it would be fun to do a little countdown of my swaps. My first one to share is an Elzybells group. This picture does not show the sparkle at all. It sparkles more IRL. The lights are are glittered by a Copic Spica Glitter pen & her dress is covered in prisma glitter.
ATC info: Image by Elzybells; Sentiment by A Muse; Copic Markers; Copic Spica Glitter pen; Prisma Glitter; Stampin' Up Craft White & Adirondack Pitch Black Ink; Misc. card stock & ribbon.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy... I think you have an Amuse problem!! LOL Your little Elzybell ATC is the cutest! Love the colors you chose! :)

Rhonda said...

WOW!! Gorgeous!!! I love her sparkly dress!! Not sure if I'm in your same Elzybells ATC swap, I'm gonna go check it out!! I want one of these!! :D

Rhonda said...

BTW, I also love how you stamped the sentiment at an angle!! Very cool look!

Anonymous said...

I love your ATCs Nancy!! :) I wonder if we are in the same group for Taylor's swap...I hope so!! Thanks for all of the nice comments on my blog!! You are so sweet!! :)

Nicole said...

I just found your blog - where have you been hiding!! I got the link from Rhonda's. Girl, you're stuff is awesome. I love the colors you used here with this Elzy.

Anonymous said...

5 ATC swaps? How do you find the time?? I just love the glitter on the Elzy's dress. That is too cute!

Anonymous said...

So,so cute! I have to have this stamp now.

Sharon in NE said...

darling!

Anonymous said...

don't ya just love these little Elzybells!!!! Beautiful card.