Saturday, November 10, 2007

ATC Countdown - #4

My next ATC to share for Taylor's swaps is The Cat's Pajama's group. This set I actually received as blog candy from Karrie. She is just the sweetest! I'm embarrassed to admit this, but this is my first time at inking this set up!! OMG....did I just say that out loud??? Don't be mad Karrie :) . I seriously love this set & now that it's been broken in, there is more on the way!! I really enjoyed making this one. There is prisma glitter on the hats, but it did not show up well in the photo.
ATC info: Misc card stock & patterned paper; all images by The Cat's Pajama's; VersaFine Ink; Copic Markers; A Muse Micro Dot Twinkle Stickers; Copic Spica Glitter Pen; Prisma Glitter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shame on you for waiting so long to ink these babies up! LOL

Yet another super cute ATC!! Love it!! Now where are those penguins? I think mine need to be inked up this weekend too! ;)

Rhonda said...

LOL!! Those little guys are too cute!! :D LOVE that sentiment too! Dang it, I'm not in this swap!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hands down my favorite! Too, too cute. I love the patterend paper. I didn't make this swap... you'll have to send me one - wink!

Sharon in NE said...

I love them! I can see the glitter on their little hats. Great DP you chose for the background!!