Sunday, November 11, 2007

ATC Countdown - #3

This ATC did not turn out exactly how I had envisioned it. I think if I would have planned it a little better, I could have added the elements I originally wanted to. I wanted to use my A Muse stamps differently for this ATC. Instead of using a standard stamp, I thought it would be cute to spell out a holiday word with my polka dot lower case alphabet. I used the ornament from the Simple Celebrations set to create the "O". I added some glitter to the ornament for sparkle! Have a happy Sunday everyone!!


ATC info: All images by A Muse Artstamps; Misc. Card Stock; Patterned Paper from Michael's; VersaMagic Chalk Ink; Copic Marker; Art Institute Glitter; Ribbon(?); Dimensionals.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy I really like these! the Amuse polkadot alphabets are the best. I never think to use them for card fronts- what a great idea!

Rhonda said...

Pretty! Love the circle bg paper to go with the ornament, and the ribbon on the ornament is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely little ATC...could not imagine it looking better than what you did! Love the ornament for the "o" and the ribbon! TFS: Tinla

Sharon in NE said...

Love the ornament for the O. Great idea!