Monday, November 26, 2007

November Bumper Card

This is the card I made for my recipient for the November bumper card for our fun group over on Yahoo. Hopefully they have received the card by now. I kind of cheated a little, instead of masking where the ice is, I just colored the pants & stockings of the skaters black. I got the inspiration for the layout of this card from Rhonda. I totally feel like I'm in a stamping slump right now & I hate it. I hopefully will have some ATC's to post later on in the week for my pal Tracy's ATC swaps.

Card info: Note card & Patterned Paper by Memory Box; Misc. other card stock; Images & Sentiment by A Muse Artstamps; Palette Noir & Stampin' Up Ink; Copic Markers; Glitter Glue; Ribbon by A Muse Artstamps.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Nancy!! I love the sparkles by the skaters' feet! Super cute card!!

Anonymous said...

Stamping slump? Are you serious? I think this is totally cute! You are just being silly! :)

Tracy said...

What a darling card. I wish I was getting this one!

Rhonda said...

Gorgeous!!! I love what you've done here!! Such a cute scene with the 2 skaters and fun papers and colors you've used here!! It's gorgeous!! I'm sorry you feel in a stamping slump, but this card shows otherwise to me!!

Sharon in NE said...

Oh my goodness...you've been busy, and I've been neglectful. I love how you did these! Great job! The ribbon is so wonderful here with all the sparkles.

You've got LOTS of talent, girl!