Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ATC Countdown - #1

YAY!! Finally........ my last ATC for Taylor's swap groups. This is for the Stamping Bella group. This is actually my very first Bella I've ever stamped. I just recently received my very first order of Bella's, so I thought this would be a good opportunity for me to play with them. I found this group a little tricky because of the size of Bella's are larger to work with on ATC's. I decided to crop the image a little. What do you think? I know the colors are kind of bright & busy, but I thought they worked OK. I'm going to give myself a couple of days to rest up before I start on my swaps for my FABULOUS gal pal Tracy!! (11-17-07 I added a photo to show color added to arms & cheeks, also the handle of umbrella that I added after I took the first photo. I thought her arms needed some skin color :) After I kept looking at my first one, I decided it just needed that little extra to make it complete. )

ATC info: Image by Stamping Bella; Sentiment by A Muse Artstamps (Animal Wishes set); Solid Card Stock unknown; Patterned Paper Making Memories (?); Ribbon from Michael's; Copic Markers; Adirondack & Palette Noir Ink.


8 comments:

Rhonda said...

So fun!! Love the Paper piecing on her stylish umbrella! Gorgeous cheery colors!

Anonymous said...

Well you are quite he little ATC Queen, aren't you? LOLOL Another super cute ATC Nancy!!! Great job! I love the paper piecing on the umbrella!! Do you think I have enough !!! ? LOL

Anonymous said...

Nancy I love the colors on these! I just love that you cut the umbrella out of DP! too cute!

Nicole said...

Nancy, this is beautiful and I love how you cropped her, it draws so much focus to that fabulous umbrella - nice choice on colors! Beautiful work! I wish I had some bellas now and was in your swap!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic color choices! Love it! I get one of these too!!!! I will need a section in my ATC album just for you. =)

Sharon in NE said...

My goodness, Nancy, these are wonderful! You've done a great job!!!

Anonymous said...

This ATC is awesome Nancy! I love how you paper pieced her umbrella! Everyone that receives this will be thrilled!!

toners said...

This is gorgeous! I'm also in Taylor's swap, but different groups :) Great job!