Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Rhonda.....You're Sweet!!

This is a card I made for Rhonda using this sketch. Today is her birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHONDA, so I felt like it was a good day to post her card since I know she has already received it. If I were to do this card again, I would make the lollipop a lighter color because after adding the DD to it, it was hard to see the color through them for some reason & I probably would have made the polka dots on Makenna's dress a different color. I feel so blessed to have met Rhonda, she really is a beautiful person, inside & out!!
Card Info: White Card Stock by Georgia Pacific; Textured Card Stock by DCWV; Patterned Paper by Making Memories?; Copic Markers; DD glitter by Stampin' Up; Image, sentiment, ribbon & twinkle heart sticker by A Muse Artstamps!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy! This is SO cute! I love the colors!! What a fun card!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Rhonda will love her, I am sure!! :)

Rhonda said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes Nancy!! I LOVE this card it is too sweet! If I were you, I wouldn't have changed a thing about it!! It's completely perfect just the way it is and... do I dare say it's one of my favorite BRAKs I received and that's saying a lot because I was flooded with them!! :D Thank you so much! I'm honored to have this card in my possession!! :D

Jen D said...

This is too cute- I just love Makenna! I recently ordered her, but haven't yet had a chance to ink her up. Now you're making me want to go pull her out ;)