Monday, November 12, 2007

ATC Countdown - #2

I'm almost done with all of my ATC's for Taylor's swaps. Then I get to start on Tracy's ;) !! I am in 2 Elzybells groups so this is going to one of the groups that I'm in. I don't know if you can see in the photo, but I put fun flock on the white trim & ear muffs to make them fuzzy. I also used a white Sakura Glaze pen on the ice skates to give them some dimension & shine. I thought the sentiment from A Muse would be cute to pair with the skater.

ATC Info: Image by Elzybells; Sentiment & oval by A Muse Artstamps; Misc. solid card stock; patterned card stock by Memory Box; Inks by Palette Noir, Adirondack & Stampin' Up; Copic Markers; Sakura Glaze Pen; Fun Flock; Dimensionals.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so stinkin adorable!

Anonymous said...

Another masterpiece. I hope I get this one too! =)

Rhonda said...

How fun! I love this ATC, it's so cute! Love the fun flock on her trim!

Anonymous said...

WHAT??? How did I miss this little cutie patootie??? What a doll! :)

Sharon in NE said...

Too bad I can feel how fuzzy the trim is...it looks so cute!