Sunday, October 28, 2007

Seven Random Things....

Sorry this has taken me a couple of days to get to...but Karrie (who totally rocks by the way!!)tagged me to play this game of sharing 7 random things, so here it goes...



Here are the RULES:

ONE - Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

TWO - Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).

THREE - Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.



1. I'm kind of germaphobic

2. I spend more on my crafting items than I do on clothes, but maybe some of you other crafty ladies out there can relate to this.

3. I LOVE AVOCADOS!! I eat them almost everyday!!

4. My hubby and I got married on a whim (yes, it was totally unplanned) while we were away on a business trip. The bad part is, we go on this business trip every year, and our anniversary was during the time we were on the trip this year. Hopefully it won't be every year!!

5. I can't whistle

6. I have a scar on my left cheek from running in to the corner of a coffee table when I was a child.

7. Even though I'm thin, I still have cellulite!!! What's up with that???? Maybe I should stop eating so many avocados!!!??? :)



Now if you happen to read this and want to share 7 random things about yourself, feel free to. I don't think I would be able to come up with 7 people that haven't already been tagged for this, and I probably don't even have 7 people that read my blog :)!!

3 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Nancy! I'm so happy I found your blog! Someone else to harass!

Rhonda said...

OH my gosh! You're so funny! I love Avocados too! Cellulite sucks!! :D Sounds like you lead a pretty exciting life! Hopefully you won't always have to have business trips on your anniversary. But, since it's what was happening when you got married, I guess it's appropriate!! :D Thanks for letting me know about your blog!

Anonymous said...

This is soooooo FUNNY!!! I have an avacado problem too! Yes, I eat one EVERY day...but it is a GOOD FAT!! LOL

And germs? Don't even get me started! LOL