Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fun Things To Share

The first thing I would like to share today is a super cute altered notebook that I received in the mail yesterday from the amazing Karrie!! Isn't it adorable??? She had a super fun thing called "inquiring minds" over on here blog where we all got to know each other better. It was super fun & she gave away these FABULOUS altered notebooks as prizes for playing along!! Karrie is so talented and I truly admire her work! If you are not familiar with her blog, you need to go check it out now! THANK YOU KARRIE...I LOVE MY NOTEBOOK!The next item to share is a fun A Muse card I whipped up for an amazing woman! I will keep the recipient a secret for now, even though I doubt she would see this.

Card Info: Misc. cardstock; Notecard, micro-dot twinkle stickers & stamp images by A Muse Artstamps; Adirondack Pitch Black Ink; Copic Markers; Marvy Mega & Giga Scallop Oval Punches; Stickles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the CUTEST card EVER!!! Is that pink scallop already printed on the card? If it is, that is AWESOME!! I love it! :)

And, I am soooooo happy you like your journal, I had a fabulous time making it! :)

Have a happy! :)