Sunday, December 16, 2007

I've been tagged!!

WHOA!! I've been tagged by Michelle, Jen, Tracy , Erika & Lori!! Hi ladies!! I'm supposed to list 7 random things about myself & tag 7 others, but I think everyone I would tag has been tagged already, so we'll just go with the 7 random things about myself.

1. I was adopted as a newborn. I am so thankful for that. I had a teenage biological mother & I believe she made the right decision to give me a better life.

2. I prefer DARK chocolate. I don't like a lot of sweets, but I go through phases where I crave them more.

3. I'm camera shy...I don't know why, just not crazy about having my picture taken. Probably because I don't like the way most of my pictures turn out.

4. I love cats. I have 3, Bridget, Gizmo & Harley. They are my babies since I don't have any children of my own yet. I would like to have a child, but I don't think DH is going for it. I have a stepson that is 17, my DH had him young, at 19 I think, so he's not sure if he wants to go through it all over again (BOO), but that's a whole other story I won't drag all of you into. Plus, I'm 5 years away from the big 40, so I'm getting to the age where it is a little more risky. :(

5. I used to be addicted to going to the tanning beds. Not anymore. I did it for so long, I have to be really careful now. So now I'm just pasty white....I have very fair skin!!

6. I like to recycle. I'm not perfect at it, but I like to do my part by recycling what I can.

7. I don't like really hot weather. I would like it about 70-75 degrees year round. Spring & Fall are most favorite seasons.

I hope those were random enough. I thought I would share some pictures with you since I'm sharing things about myself. Pictured below are my 3 babies, Bridget (the oldest of the bunch), Gizmo (she's a girl, I didn't name her, she used to belong to one of my neighbors, and I just kept her name), & the baby of the bunch Harley. The last picture is of my stepson & his girlfriend on his 17th birthday.



5 comments:

Rhonda said...

SO fun!! I know you and I would get along great IRL!! I can relate to almost everything you put on your random facts!! :D I would've tagged you too, but I saw you were tagged already!

I wasn't adopted, but I adopted my son! I prefer dark chocolate too and am not a huge sweets fan, I prefer salty snacks! I don't like my pic taken either, not very photogenic, I usually blink in all my pics!! I too am a kitty lover, only have 1 right now, but have had various cats all my life! I'm not a huge tanning bed girl but, I used to go in high school quite a bit, but I don't have time for them now. I love the feeling of going and getting a tan (in a bed) the bright lights and warmth are so nice and make me dream of being on vacation!! We need as much sun as we can get here in WA!! Fake or not!! I try to recycle as much as I can too and am not a fan of HOT weather or COLD weather for that matter!! I shoulda just stole your 7 facts for my blog!! LOL!!!

CUTE pics of your kitties and stepson with his girlfriend!! What a cute couple!!!

Sharon in NE said...

my goodness girl, you should NOT be camera shy as pretty as you are...but I loved all of the other pics. And I loved learning more about you!

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Hi, I'm Lori. I got your name from Geeta. I know you have been tagged already, but I don't know that many people in the blogging world...sorry.

Tag, you're it.

The rules of the game:
-Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
-Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
-Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
-Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Anonymous said...

ohhh love dark chocolate ... or any chocolate! hee! i'm with you ... can't stand hot weather! you are very photogentic ... that's a great pic of you and your dh! :)

Karrie Baker said...

I loved getting to know you better Nancy!! And your sweet babies? Adorable! Crikey girl, you have a 17 yr old step son!! Who would have thought???? LOL

Thanks so much for sharing yourself with me, I love that!

By the way, did you get your new Amuse stamps yet? You know, the ones they just released?? (Cause, I did!) heeeheeee