Monday, December 3, 2007

The Cat's Pajama's ATC - Snowflake Poochie

I think this may be my favorite of all the different groups of ATC's for Tracy's swaps. Both of these stamps are from my recent order from The Cat's Pajama's. I just couldn't pass up the great sale they were having a couple of weeks ago. In fact, I ended up placing an order at the beginning of the sale, then late Sunday night, I decided to place a second order before the sale ended, so I have lots of fun new stamps to play with. I was kind of trying to do a mini version of TCP sketch #4 that I've seen on the TCP DT members blogs. Thanks for the inspiration girls! I used my Spica clear glitter pen on the falling snowflake to add some sparkle, but it doesn't show in the picture. I'm still having some software issues with my computer, but I think I have it part way figured out. I need to contact a couple of people today that are going to try and help me out. Happy Monday everyone! ATC info: Misc. Card Stock; Image & Sentiment by The Cat's Pajama's; Background Stamp by Impress; Eyelets by Making Memories; Palette Noir, Versa Magic Sea Breeze & Stampin' Up White Craft Ink; Red Stickles (on Poochie's tongue); Spica Clear Glitter Pen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great blog you have! I just found it through Tracy's. This ATC is so delightful! You do lovely work! :D

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!! This is one of my favorite TCP images! :)

toners said...

Gorgeous! I love that background too :) Great blog!!

Rhonda said...

Super cute! love the bg and the layout and the adorable images of course! Although, each time I see this pooch, it looks like he's smoking to me!!

Sharon in NE said...

Great touch on Poochie's tongue! I love it!!!!