Sunday, December 9, 2007

Paying It Forward - My Turn

This is a wonderful time of year. Tis' the season for giving, right? I am participating in the "Pay It Forward" for bloggers. Since I was one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on MJ's blog, she is going to send me a surprise.



So here is where the fun for you comes in. You must have a blog to participate & if you are one of the first 3 to leave a comment here, you agree to "pay it forward" to 3 others on YOUR blog (please leave me a link to your blog in your comment, so I can contact you). This is a giving time of the year, so I hope a few of you will play along. The first three that wish to participate & leave a comment here, will be receiving some crafty/stamping goodies from me.



I haven't done any stamping this weekend, but I will be back to share some photos with you of what I was up to this weekend.

2 comments:

Jen D said...

oooh! What a great idea! Sounds like fun!!
http://simplyinspired.wordpress.com/

Tracy said...

Very fun! And to think I was just doing my daily blog stalking. =) Thanks for being such a sweetie Nancy! www.eatsleepstamp.typepad.com