Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Muse ATC - Knit Happens

Yet another ATC sneek peek for Tracy's swaps. This one if for the A Muse group. I wasn't quite sure about the layout of this when I started out, I wasn't sure how it would all come together, but I'm pretty happy with the end result. I don't knit myself, but I think these stamps are cute together & would make cute cards. Have a great day!

ATC info: Misc. solid card stock; DP by Memory Box; Image & sentiment by A Muse Artstamps; Versa Magic & Palette Ink; Buttons by Making Memories; Glue Dots; White Gel Pen; Piercing Template by Lasting Impressions; Nesting Circle Punches by EK Success.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy!!! This is SUPER cute! I love it, and yes, knit definitely happens!! LOL

Rhonda said...

SOOOO ca-ute!!! I love the stitching and buttons with these stamps!! Adorable! I still haven't gotten these stamps yet. I think about it but since I'm not a big knitter or know anyone who is, I haven't gotten them. I did learn once, can't say I remember how though!!

Nicole said...

Wow, you have been super busy with these swaps. How do you keep up? I love those stamps, and you did a great job with them. The expression is so funny!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a fun ATC! That saying always makes me chuckle! Great color choices! :D

Jen D said...

Nancy I really love this one! The colors are so great, and I love the buttons. The sentiment cracks me up!

Jen D said...

Oooohhh- I just noticed that you drew in the criss crosses and didn't sew them- what a great idea!! I've always liked the look of sewing, but don't want to drag out my huge sewing machine just for one little card! This is perfect!

Sharon in NE said...

Love this fun card!