Friday, September 21, 2007

TCP Swap Sneak Peak - Last Day of Summer

This is a card I made for a The Cat's Pajama's swap I'm participating hosted by Katie. Yes, I'm finally getting them in the mail today. I chose not to use one of the new images and instead & use one of my Summer-y images. I realize today is the last day of summer, but Sprinkle is so cute in the pool. I made a joy fold design which is held together by the ribbon. You can find a tutorial for the joy fold card on The Cat's Pajama's webpage this month. I left the inside blank so there would be more room for a short note. I used really bright colors...but I think it turned out fun. I really like pink & orange together, and I think I read on Katie's blog that she likes this color combo as well, so I thought I she would like the colors...at least I hope she does :). I hope everyone has a MARVELOUS weekend!
Card Info: Misc. Solid Colored Card Stock; Patterned Card Stock by Making Memories; All Images/Sentiment by The Cat's Pajama's; Derwent Watercolor Pencils; Stickles; Ribbon is from JoAnn's, Ink is Palette Noir.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! I can't wait to get my own Nancy original!! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I seriously L-O-V-E this card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Um, I think it's the cutest card I've ever seen. Seriously.