Sunday, September 9, 2007

Holiday ATC #2

Here is my 2nd ATC for the holiday swap I am participating in. Now that I'm looking at the colors, they are very much like my other ATC. I must be in the purple/green mood. My last ATC for this swap will be very different in color...I promise! I couldn't seem to get a good photo of this. I used the clear stardust pen on the mittens, but it doesn't really show on this picture. I actually have two more to finish...I ran out of ribbon, so I need to go pick some more up tomorrow.


Card info: Patterned card stock by Lasting Impressions; solid card stock by Georgia Pacific & misc.; Mitten Image & sentiment by A Muse Artstamps; Derwent Watercolor Pencils (I'm desperate for some Copic markers!); Blender Pen; Clear Stardust Pen; Ribbon???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is soooo cute! I love the black, it really makes the card pop.

Michelle Clark said...

These are so cute!! I love your color choice! Keep up the good work and the blogging!!