Saturday, September 29, 2007

You're a Hoot!

This was such a fun card to make, and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I hope the recipient will like it as well. I made it just for her!! I've really liked the "tree trunk" background stamp ever since I saw it on Jennifer Pebbles blog. Of course I had to go purchase one, and I knew I could incorporate it with a lot of the "bird" stamps that I have right now. Jennifer has made several different cards on her blog using this stamp as a background. I actually played around with it a bit once I got to stamping it on paper. The leaves were an after thought, and I'm glad that I added them. It sort of gives it a Fall feel to it.


Card Info: Note card by Memory Box; Misc. Card Stock; Images by Rubber Soul (owl & sentiment), Impress(branch) & All Night Media(trunk background, purchased at Michael's); Ink by Stampin' Up, Ancient Page, & Versa Color; Leaf punch; Twine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I absolutely ADORE the card!!! It is totally cute and will be put on my "favorites" shelf!! Thank you again for the birthday wishes and super cute card! :)