Monday, September 17, 2007

I've been tagged....TWICE!!

How fun....I been tagged by these two fabulous gals...Karrie & Tracy!!!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Cocoa Civic

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Espresso Madness Sugar (Is that Gangsta? I'm not sure???)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)N. Pop

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Pink Cat (too cute, Tracy & I have the same detective name :) )

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) I'm leaving this one out...doesn't sound soap opera-y...sorry :(

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Popna (sounds kind of Star Wars-y I guess?)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Lime Coffee (I don't think I would make a good Super Hero with that name!)

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) William Rene

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Peppermint Patty(Sounds more stripper like without the perfume added on LOL)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) I have to pass on this one...sorry



So now it's my turn to tag 5 ladies. Just copy & paste this to your blog & change the answers. :) Then you get to tag 5 others.

1. MJ

2. Michelle

3. Lexi

4. Michelle -UK

5. Erika

2 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Thanks for tagging me Nancy! (Michelle UK) :0)

Anonymous said...

thanks nancy! i finally found time to play today! :) lexi