Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My dilemma...

My step-son turns 17 today, and I did not want to go buy a store bought card. My dilemma is, I don't have a lot of "masculine" stamps, & especially very little to pick from as far as "masculine teenage boy" stamps. This is what I ended up with....I hope he likes it. I know most men aren't too much into cards anyway, so I didn't want to make it too elaborate & time consuming.

Card info: Note Card by Memory Box, White Card stock by Georgia Pacific, Light Blue, Dk. Brown & Kraft Card Stock unknown, Ink VersaMagic Mango & Ancient Page Chocolate, Art Institute Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen, Derwent Watercolor Pencils, Image & Sentiment by A Muse Artstamps.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Clean, Simple, and yet...STUNNING! I love this card!!! So Beautiful!!! Hugs! ash~ :o)

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Very cute I love the scalloped sand bottom too cute!