Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hello?? Just Wanted To Say.....

Karrie, the newest DT member over at The Cat's Pajama's is having a fun countdown over on her blog to the latest release of The Cat's Pajama's stamps. She is so much fun & very talented and if you haven't checked out her blog you really need to!! So I thought I was going to have more time this week for this, but the date was moved up, so I'm trying to whip out some quick & simple cards. I absolutely LOVE The Cat's Pajama's stamps, and would love to get the chance for a NEW SET!!

Card Info: Solid Card Stock unknown, Patterned Card Stock - Memory Box, Inks - Palette Noir, Versa Magic, & Color Box, Images & Sentiment by The Cat's Pajamas!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is too stinkin cute! And you know... I don't have those stamps!! WHATTTT??? LOL