Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Latte Love For The Cat's Pajamas

If you are looking for some swanky stamps...then run on over to The Cat's Pajamas website & check them out. Alma is super sweet, and has always answered questions quickly I've had for her!! They have a new release coming out August 31st & I can hardly wait. I'm "in love" with "Skating Sprinkle". So Karrie is having lots of fun over on her blog, and that is what I made this card for. About half of what I own in Cat's Pajamas stamps are sentiments, I definitely need more image stamps (long wish list!!), and the one I used in this card is one of the great coffee sentiments stamps offered by The Cat's Pajamas. I am a big fan of coffee :) !!


Card info: Card Stock unknown, White Card Stock is Georgia Pacific, Ink is Stampin Up Chocolate Chip, Ribbon is from Michael's, Image stamp is A Muse Artstamps, and Sentiment stamp is The Cat's Pajama's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You love coffee too? I, myself, have a coffee problem...
:) Yet another super cute card!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh love this one! And I know nothing about having a coffee problem! Hahaha!!