Friday, January 25, 2008

You Made My Day!!

Karrie & Tracy (bless their hearts) have made my day!! They put me on a list over on their blogs for this:THANK YOU LADIES!!

Award rules: Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! I have listed (in no particular order) some ladies that make my day & inspire me! Feel free to spread the love ladies or just know that you always make my day & inspire me. This list is in no particular order!!

1. TRACY (YES, I'M NOMINATING YOU AGAIN)
2. KARRIE (ANOTHER NOMINATION FROM ME)
3. JEN
4. JENNIE
5. RHONDA
6. NICOLE
7. SHARON IN NE (EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BLOG!)
8. ERIKA
9. ANNA
10. MJ

Don't forget to check out my post below regarding Tracy's swaps!!

6 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

ah shucks...I am feelin' some blogland love. (:) Big hug Nancy!

Karrie Baker said...

Awwwww, thanks Girlie! You are too sweet!

I thought about nominating Sharon IN NE too but since that stinker doesn't have a blog I didn't. She really DOES need a blog, don't you think??? :)

Sharon in NE said...

I read that Karrie. ;)

Anonymous said...

thanks nancy! {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Nancy!! You have made my day!! :) Big hugs!!

Rhonda said...

Hey Nancy! Aww, you are so sweet!! Any day I hear from you, you make my day!!! Thank you for always caring enough to say what you're thinking!! You have a wonderful blog and I love seeing your fabulous creations!! :D