Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hot Stuff!

First off, I would like to dedicate this post to Karrie!! She really gets me inspired with all of her rockin' Memory Box creations!! Plus she's sweet enough to always stop by my little blog & leave me nice comments....love ya girl! Actually, there is several of you sweeties that stop by & leave nice comments....love you all!! So this is one of my new Memory Box penguins I got to play with today. Isn't he just the sweetest little thing? I'm not sure why the sentiment looks a little blurry, I may try & snap another photo. I got some inspiration from Tracy (Hi Tracy!) for criss- crossing the twine from this card she made. I was having a heck of a time deciding what I wanted to do with it, so thanks for the inspiration Tracy!! The sentiment is from The Cat's Pajama's. I hope everyone is having a happy weekend!!

7 comments:

Karrie Baker said...

Hot Stuff is right!!! Oh my goodness, I have a colored image of him sitting on my desk right now and to see yours? Makes me want to go cover him up! LOL

I think your card is absolutely, 100%, ADORABLE!! Those penguins really melt my heart! Sniff...sniff... :)

Tracy said...

Awwww Nancy. You know how to make a girls day! He came out SO cute, I could just eat him up. I love what you did with the twine in the center. YOU inspire me Nancy! {{HUGS}}

freshaircrafting said...

Very cute!! I like the criss-crossed twine. I might just have to copy that!!

Rhonda said...

Too cute!! I love that cute little guy and your fun bright colors!! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

OMG He is TOOO cute! I just love the Memory Box Penguins!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Cute card..The penguin is adorable!! Nice to have found your blog. Chris

Anonymous said...

this card rocks. Love your blog. I'm coming from tracy's. So glad you will be swapping with me.

I just ordered this guy.
I want this card! It rocks.