Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you to anyone that may still stop by & read my blog. I know I haven't been posting at all lately. The holidays took a lot out of me I think. I'm slowly getting back in the groove of things. I've been working on Thank You cards for holiday gifts, & this is one of the ones I came up with. I know this is a winter image, but it still winter right? This is my first time inking it up. I didn't want winter to pass by without using it. The image is mostly colored (on her outfit) in with Twinkling H2O's. My first time at playing with those too. If you click on the picture, I think you get a better idea of how they sparkle. How fun!! Have a wonderful day!!
Card info: Images by Elzybells & A Muse Artstamps; A Muse Note; Martha Stewart Border Punch; Twinkling H2O's; Copic Markers; Stampin' Up & Palette Noir Ink; Glitter Glue (JoAnn's); Marvy Scalloped Oval Punches; Hole punch; May Arts Ribbon.

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Your card is SOO cute! And I'm still here with you. Reading blogs as well but not slowly jumping back into the new year! I need a kick start... jeez I'm dragging, those holidays were C*R*A*Z*Y!!

Anonymous said...

You're BACKKKKK!!! YEAHHHH! I have missed you! Although, I do know you have been peeking at other peoples blogs!! LOL

You are wayyy ahead of me, I have not made a single thank you card yet but I am keeping my fingers crossed for this weekend. Wish me luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! Love the lacy bottom!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I've never heard of Twinkling H20's! Now I'll have to check them out!!

Rhonda said...

Oooohh!! So sparkly and pretty!! Such an adorable card and no, Winter is not over, this is perfectly cute and appropriate!! I just picked up that stamp a couple weeks ago and haven't inked it yet!! Eeeek, I may need to wait until next Winter though! You've reminded me that I have twinkling H20's also and have not used those yet either!!! So gorgeous, I love the look it gave your cute Elzy!! I love that thanks stamp too, it's one of my faves!! Great colors and layout!! Bravo, the whole card is beautiful!! I love that the tinplate notecard looks like twinkles all over too, to mimic the twinkles on your main image!!! I could go on and on, this card's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Nancy! The colors are just perfect! I love it!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Glad your back! I just adore this card!!! Such a wonderful color combination! I have that Martha Stewart punch, but I can't seem to get mine to work too well! Your border turned out perfectly! :D

Karrie Baker said...

Hey you! You've been tagged!!

http://stampgirl.typepad.com/burnin_rubber/2008/01/tagged-by-toni.html

Sharon in NE said...

cute!!!!! Love that border!!!