Thursday, January 31, 2008

Swap Spoiler

I haven't been making any cards lately, but I have been working on my ATC's for Tracy's (HI TRACY!!) swaps. This one is for the Memory Box group. If any of you are participating in the swap & want to be surprised, don't peek :) . I was debating about if I wanted to use a new penguin image, or one of my older "valentine" Memory Box images. They have some really cute "oldies" that are not penguins. In the end, I decided to go with the penguin. I added some extra sparkle to the DP & the rose using my Spica pens although it is hard to see in the photo. I also added pink Fun Flock to the top part of the heart candy box to make it fuzzy for fun. That is also really hard to see in the photo. ATC info: Image & sentiment by Memory Box; Copic Markers & Spica glitter pens; Misc. solid cardstock; Offray Grosgrain Ribbon; Provocraft DP; Palette Ink in Noir.

5 comments:

Karrie Baker said...

That is so not fair! I didn't have a chance to turn my head!!! LOLOL

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to hold him in my hands. YEAH FOR ME!!! HE'S ALL MINNNNNNNNNNNNE!!! LOLOLOL

Sharon in NE said...

that Karrie...I don't believe her...snicker snicker.

Very nice work with the Copics, Nancy. I just want to rub the fuzzy top of the candy box. :D

Anonymous said...

SO cute Nancy!! I love it!! And I love your name on AMuseAddicts.com!! When I saw it, I thought that was an awesome name and then I saw it was you and I liked it even more!! :)

Rhonda said...

This is SOOOO cute!! I love that penguin and now you're gonna make me wanna go get him!! Gorgeous bg paper and that fuzzy heart is too sweet!!

BTW~ you make my day too!! :D

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet ATC...too bad I don't have any Memory Box that I could be in this group with you. You always do such a beautiful job on your ATCs!! TFS: Tinla