Monday, January 28, 2008

Isn't it beautiful?

I snapped this photo this morning and thought I would share it with all of you. This is a shot of some trees across the street from my house & I thought the moon just above was pretty. It snow ALL day here yesterday & some more last night. I think it snowed about 5 inches or so. Today is just cold, but there is still a lot of the pretty white stuff. It hardly ever snows here, probably only every 6 years or so, so I really enjoy it when we get it. I hope everyone is having a happy start of their week.

5 comments:

Karrie Baker said...

Very pretty indeed!!! I am so jealous! I would love a little snow! :)

Enjoy it while you can! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW Nancy! That picture is just amazing! Thanks for sharing the beauty of it with us!

Anonymous said...

lucky girl ... enjoy that snow!!

Nicole said...

OH my! It is SOOOO beautiful. I love your picture. And we got snow here in WA also! hugs to you.

Rhonda said...

Wow, what a gorgeous photo!! How cool you get to see that view across the street from you. Isn't the snow beautiful?? We got hit with it too and got about 4" where we're at. Sadly, there's not much left today.

You know, you could make a beautiful card inspired by this photo! I've seen some cards similar in the past with this kind of theme, but how fun to be inspired by a photo you took??

Thanks for sharing!! Stay warm!