Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another Tag :)

Stamping star Karrie has tagged me, so here it goes!!

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: Family/Friends/Pets & Vacation

2. What are the two best places you've been to? Canada & anywhere in the Northwest (it's beautiful here!!)

3. Name two things you do every day: Take a hot bath every night & have to have that coffee!

4. Tell us two things that everyone pretty much knows about you: I am brunette & I love cats!!

5. Two places you wish to visit: Colorado & Alaska

6. Two things you may not know about me are: I didn't get married until I was 34 & I had to have braces twice, on my bottom teeth since I didn't wear my lower retainer (bad girl), but now I have a permanent one.

7. Two nicknames you've had at some time in your life: Nancy Pooh (like pooh bear)(by my parents) & Nanners(from a previous boss).

8. Name two of your favorite drinks: I'm with Karrie on this one..Water & Coffee (drink both daily)

9. What are two interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you've had in your life? My first official job was at a frozen yogurt shop when I was 16. That was kind of fun because we could eat all the frozen yogurt we wanted on the house when we were working although I think I burnt myself out on the stuff for life now. Also, jobs working with the public are always interesting. I have worked in Customer Service for many years in my life & let me tell you it can be very interesting in good & BAD ways ;)

10. What are two things you would like to learn? How to sew & become better being organized!!

11. What two things would make your scrapping/stamping work space work even better for you? Well, since I'm just getting started on working on my first "real" stamping space, one thing would be to have it done, and another would be to not to have to share it with another space. I will be sharing the space with our very little used guest room.

12. My question will be What are two of your favorite stamp companies? I have a big place in my heart for A Muse & Elzybells :)

I have to tag TWO people and they have to answer the above questions and add one of their own. The only hitch? You have to ask in twos... see the theme above?? So I will tag Jen & Rhonda.

1 comment:

Karrie Baker said...

Yeah for coffee & water!! LOL Loved all your answers Nancy, thanks for playing!!!