Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More Kitty Christmas & Sketches

I wanted to play with my TCP Kitty Christmas set a little more before I put it away, and came up with this card. I am really on a holiday card kick lately. I originally thought this would be great for Tracy's sketch challenge for this week, but when I looked back at the sketch (I was just trying to go by memory), I thought this was probably a little too off of the sketch. I thought I would share it anyway. Isn't Sprinkle just the cutest? She sparkles IRL too, but it is hard to see it in the photo. I wanted to make another card for Tracy's sketch challenge, so I decided to make a different card as well. I remembered this color combo from one of the challenges from AP & I wanted to try it out, so I decided to incorporate those colors in to a "non-traditional" colored holiday card. I added some sparkle with my stickles to the carolers hats, but again, it's hard to see in the photo. Thanks for stopping by tonight & happy Thursday to you!! Any fun plans this holiday weekend?? If I don't have another post before Labor Day, I wish you all a safe & happy one!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are super cute Nancy! I love the colors on both of them! And the sparkle is perfect on the first one!! Your coloring is just beautiful on the second card! I hope you have a fun Labor Day weekend! :)

Tracy said...

Hey Girl!
These are both SUPER cute. I love how you did the border swirls on the first card. It looks really pretty. I have never inked up that stamp. I must correct that. And I just love the carolers. Can you believe I actually don't have that stamp? YET!! LOL!
Thanks for playing along this week.
XOXOXOXO,
Tracy

Sharon in NE said...

Both cards are cute, but that Sprinkles just makes my heart go pitty pat!

Tami said...

totally sweet cards Nancy.

Pamela said...

Both of these cards are great!

Anonymous said...

Great cards for the cketch challenge, Nancy! Love the colour combos of both cards. Have a wonderful labour day w/e! TFS: Tinla

Anonymous said...

I *love* both of these! So fun!!! I need to get working on my cards so maybe they get mailed out on time this year. ;)