Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another Fun Sketch

Hi everyone!! This is another card I made for a sketch challenge over on my pal Tracy's blog. I'm glad she is keeps pushing me to get some stamping done with her fun sketches. It gives me something to post on my blog too! I have been really in the mood for making holiday cards, so I decided to give one of the new A Muse holiday images "Hippy Snow Chick" a little inky love. I really had trouble getting the right light to take a good photo with. We went from having over 100 degree weather this past weekend, to rain & fall like weather at the start of this week. I have to say I am ready for Fall. Spring & Fall are my favorite seasons.........love 'em!! Card Info: Images, Note Card, PLP, Twinkle Stickers & Ribbon by A Muse Artstamps; White CS by GP; Pink CS by DCWV; Ink by Palette in Noir & Versa Magic Chalk; Copic Markers Cool Shadow & Pink; Glitter Glue from JoAnns; Fine Black Pen.

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh so cute! Love that little snowman - :)

Anonymous said...

This is totally adorable Nancy!! I love the colors and all that sparkle!! :)

Anonymous said...

She is just the cutest! Now I relaly need her. Lovely job on the challenge, Nancy! TFS: Tinla

Tracy said...

SUPAH cute Nancy! She is definately one of my favorites from the holiday release. So glad you had a chance to play this week. MWAH!!! Tracy

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, I love the colors!!!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so adorable Nancy! I just love the pink accents with the blue Maderia notecard! This is one color combo that I'll have to try! Beautifully done! :D

Anonymous said...

She's so cute...love the colors you used.

Tami said...

I love this so much. WOW> what a perfect sentiment for the fabulous Missy Ballance stamp. both of you rock. how are you Nancy?