Saturday, August 9, 2008

Tracy's Sketch Challenge

One of my super sweet gal pals Tracy (HI TRACY!!) is having her very first sketch challenge over on her blog. Of course I had to play along, it's Tracy of all people!! :) I think I may have flipped the sketch around a little, but hopefully she doesn't mind if I fiddled a bit. I have kind of been in a stamping slump lately....that seems to happen a lot.....so this gave me a little push to sit down & make a card. I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend........THANKS for stopping by!! Card Info: Cardstock unknown; DP by American Crafts; Ink is Pallette Noir; Ribbon, flower image stamp & sentiment stamp by A Muse Artstamps; Copic Markers.

12 comments:

Tracy said...

I SOOOOOOOOOOO love this Nancy! It's so happy & cheery. Just what the doctor ordered. Thanks for playing along girl. Luv you!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Nancy! I LOVE this card! So summery and cheery! I have this DP, too, but have never used it....your card is such an inspiration to start cutting into it:) Great job on the challenge! What are you talking about slump?! I think you have never experienced it from what I've seen with your cards!! TFS: Tinla

Anonymous said...

This is so fun and cute Nancy!! I love the colors and this paper looks perfect with that stamp!!

Kathryn said...

Very pretty card -- I just love that "saying" that you use at the top!
It's so very sweet!

Sharon in NE said...

This is great Nancy! Love the whimsical flowers and colors! One can't help but smile seeing this card.

Pamela said...

Great card! I love the paper you used.

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I love these bright colors!!!!

Rhonda said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Nancy!!! I love that DP and the color combo and sketch and what you did with that Astro Flower!! I don't have that stamp yet and wasn't sure it was a necessity, but you've proved otherwise!! :D LOL!! TFS!!

Tami said...

Hi Nancy
I hear you on the stamping slump but this card is amazing. I love it. Your work is beautiful.

I hope you are well.

Tracy said...

This is such a HAPPY card! Tracy

Rose said...

great colors...such a happy card!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Fabulous card Nancy! I just love how your blossoms match the designer paper! Beautifully done! :D