Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hey friends! Happy Mother's Day to you! I'm just getting in a quick post today of the two mother's day cards I made recently. We just returned from camping this weekend, so I'm a little pooped...... lots of catching up to do. It seems like I was rushing at the last minute to get these made and in the mail (nothing like waiting until the last minute), so I didn't really get to whip them out SUPER FAST!! Looking back at them now, I think I would have made some changes, but oh well :). One is for my step-mom, and the other is for my mom. Have a happy day!Card Info: Notecard, Ribbon, "Duck Family" & "Oval" stamp by A Muse Artstamps; Sentiment by Savvy; Ink by Palette & VersaMagic; Copics; Misc. cardstock.

Card Info: Notecard, image, & polka dot letters by A Muse Artstamps; Ink by Palette & Brilliance; Copics & Spicas; Misc Cardstock.


5 comments:

Tami said...

I love your cards. Sweet just like you girl!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

How sweet are these Nancy! I especially love the ducks! :D

Anonymous said...

I never thought to use the duck family on a Mother's Day card....that is a great idea!!! they are both lovely cards! I wouldn't change a thing:) TFS: Tinla

freshaircrafting said...

I love the one with the ducks especially how you colored them! The color combo is wonderful!

Rhonda said...

I can't believe I'm so far behind on your blog! Back to Mother's Day????

These are so fun!! I love the mama duck with her little ducklings!!! I feel that way sometimes!! The Super Mom card is too cool!!! Love the glitter accents!!