Friday, May 23, 2008

ATC Peek #2

Happy Friday to you! Are you doing anything fun this weekend? The weather is a little gloomy around here, so I'm not sure what we will be doing. I thought I would share my ATC for the Memory Box group for Kristina's swaps. I kept it really simple. I colored the image with my Twinkling H2O's. The striped dp is by Memory Box. I added a little twinkle to the top of the cupcake with my Stickles, but it is hard to see in the photo. I hope everyone has a safe, fun, & relaxing weekend!!




ATC info: Image, sentiment & DP by Memory Box; Ink by Pallette in Noir; Twinkling H2O's; Stickles; Card Stock by GP & Misc.

9 comments:

Tracy said...

This is darling!! I love the colors you used. How did you get the frame of dots without actually piercing the paper??? I really like how that turned out. {{HUGS}}

Jen D said...

these are so cute! I can't wait to get one!

Karrie Baker said...

I LOVE this! I NEED this! Fine, okay, I will copy it. LOL SOOOOOOO CUTE!!

Tami said...

this is a 10. I am so happy we are in the same swap. I have both stamps so I'm very happy.

Tami said...

Hi
Thanks for your sweet blog love. I found 2 more pads of that famous strawberry paper by K and C at Michael's on Friday evening. So happy so now I can make more strawberry cards. Score!! And, I found the famous Fiskar treading water punch and used my coupon (less 40%) on that baby. Double Score!!! Happy Memorial Day Weekend. I can't wait for your ATCs. You rock Nancy~~~ : )

Anonymous said...

This is one of my absolutley fav Memory Box stamps, so am so pleased to see it being used in Kristina's swap. And I get ANOTHER one of your masterpieces! I am one happy girl! I aore this ATC! TFS: Tinla

Anonymous said...

Love the color combo you used on these and the sentiment!!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

These are too cute! I just love these colors together! Great ATC design! :D

Rhonda said...

Holy smokes!!! This is SOOOO cute!!! I love everything about this, the colors, the stamps, the layout, the piercing, the ribbon, EVERYTHING!!! So perfect!!!