Saturday, May 17, 2008

ATC Peek

I hope you are having a nice weekend so far. The weather is HOT, HOT, HOT here. A little too hot for my taste. It was over 100 degrees yesterday. It is supposed to be slightly cooler today, but still very HOT! I thought I would share a peek of my ATC's for Kristina's ATC swaps. Tracy (HEY GIRL!) shared a SUPER cute peek on her blog yesterday, so I figured I might share a peek too! So if you want to be surprised, do not scroll down. :) This is for the A Muse group. Kristina let us choose between an A Muse, Elzybells, or Missy Ballance image & I went with this cute little shopper Elzybells image. The sentiment is by Stamping Bella. Enjoy your weekend!!

ETA: I had a question in the comments section if Copics were used & if so what colors. Yes, Copics were used. Here is a list of colors: I used E21 Baby Skin Pink(skin tone); Y38 Honey(shopping bag), YG95 Pale Olive(shopping bag); B95 Light Grayish Colbalt(dress); E27 Africano(purse, belt & shoes); E37 Sepia & YR24 Pale Sepia(hair). HTH :)


Here's a close up pic.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute atc nancy! I love the coloring of the image, did you use copics? If so, I'd like to know the colors!

thanks!

Anonymous said...

thanks nancy for listing the colors! I look forward to receiving one of your swaps, I joined Kristina's as well!

Michele h

Tami said...

Nancy
This ATC is so sweet just like you Nancy! WOW 100 degrees now that's some hot weather. Guess what? I just got home from Archiver's (the paper is a little matting book by K and Co.) I've already bought 3 just to teach one class and I need one more. NO luck...sold out. I then got gas $50 ouch and then onto Target. Bad Tami. Its safe here. Have a good week. So glad I'm in your swap!!!!!!

Tracy said...

Another smokin' ATC girl! I *love* your colors. I get one of these babies too. Woo-hoo!!!! {{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, I am so delighted, I get one of these little sweeties! Yippee! Wonderful colouring and layout. I love the little scalloped canopy! TFS: Tinla :)

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I love the color combo's that you did! I am always partial to brown haired girls too! hee hee

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Oh how I wish I was in this swap! These are so adorable! I can't wait for some new Elzybells stamps! Another wonderful ATC! :D

Rhonda said...

So stinkin cute!!! Again, everything here is perfect. I love the the look of the awning at the top with the bow and the colors are too cute!!! You rock!!