Friday, May 30, 2008

May Bumper Card

YAY.....it's Friday....woo hoo! Not a whole lot going on for me this weekend. I have lots of house cleaning to do, YUCK!! We have a big graduation BBQ coming up next weekend, so I want to get things sparkling ;). This is my bumper card for May over at the A Muse group. I really had a lot of fun making this card for my recipient for the month, who I happen to of had last month too. :) Hopefully she doesn't mind receiving cards from little ol' me two months in a row. Sorry for the poor photo, the weather has been a little gloomy around here, so I wasn't able to snap a photo outside with some decent light. I used an A Muse notecard. I'm not sure what the color is but I think it may be Jasmine. The DP is from Memory Box. I used Spica Glitter pens on the flip flops to add some sparkle. I think the "Flip Flops" was one of my first, if not the first, A Muse stamp in my collection. Who knew it would grow into the obsession that it has today, LOL!! Happy Friday to you!!

9 comments:

Karrie Baker said...

Super cute Nancy!1 You used some of my FAVORITE paper too! Have to love Memory Box! :)

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun summery card!

Anonymous said...

I adore that beach collection....is it retired? Boo if it is :)!! Lucky recipient of your bumper cards x2, Nancy....you make such lovely cards! TFS and have a lovely w/e! Tinla

Tracy said...

This is TOOOOO cute! Your receipiant is no doubt going to love it. I don't know how you do it girl, you always pull off these fab'o designs and make em look easy peasy. You are my rockstar Nancy! Love ya!

Tami said...

Hi Nancy
I love your card. You make sweet cards. I hope someday you get me. I LOVE M.Box paper so much.

I love the stamp too.

Have a super weekend. You are so sweet.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

How delightful Nancy! That Memory Box paper is fantastic! Perfect summertime card! :D

Anonymous said...

love it! great summery card! :)

Rhonda said...

Ooohh, this is so fun and cheerful!! The recipient was sure to love it!! I do!! :D

Pamela said...

Very cute!