Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Brother

This is a card I made for my brother's birthday. He's turning the BIG 40 this year. I'm quite sure he doesn't read my blog so I think it's safe to post it here since I know it has not arrived to him yet in the mail. I have a REALLY hard time with "masculine" cards but I think this one turned out somewhat masculine. The A Muse "Birthday Builder" set makes it really easy to make quick & painless birthday cards & it is perfect for milestone birthdays or any birthday for that matter. If you don't own this set, I would highly recommend adding it to your collection.
Card Info: Misc. Cardstock; DP by Basic Grey; Stamps by A Muse Artstamps; Ink & Ticket Corner Punch by Stampin' Up; Marvy Giga & Mega Scallop Square Punch; Clear Spica Glitter Pen; Brad by Lasting Impressions

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Ahhh the dreaded 4-0! This card is goregous Nance! I *know* what you mean tho about having a tough time with masculine cards. You know how people are when they drive at the airport? Kinda like they've NEVER been there before, let alone drive? That's me when it comes to the thought of a masculine card! LOL! Your bro will love this. The colors are so warm. A+++ MWAH!

Anonymous said...

This is a great masculine card!!! (Which I also have a tough time with!) I love the back ground paper!

Happy 40th to your brother!

Anonymous said...

How I dread masculine cards!!! Until I bought the Birthday Builder set..you are 100% right, nancy, it is suvh a versatile set...especially helpful with masculine cards. This is a great masculine card...perfect for someone turning 40! Happy birthday to your brother! Tinla

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a great guy card! You did a wonderful job! Happy Birthday to your Brother! :D

Rhonda said...

Awesome masculine card! Masculine is hard to do, but not for you I guess!!! Love it!!