Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Same Layout

3-12-08 ETA: Thank you to Sharon in NE (HI SHARON!!), she informed me that you were not able to see the photo. I'm not sure what was wrong, but hopefully you can see it now. You'll have to let me know.
Thank you all for your kind words on my post yesterday. You really warmed my heart! Here is another card I made for a friend. Same layout (hopefully I'm not boring you) as the previous card & same sentiment. I just used different cardstock & stamped image. I just love this Elzybells image. I think she is so cute! A little softer look than the one I showed you yesterday. Thank you to Kimberly G. who inspired me with this card. I colored the swing with my gold Spica glitter pen, but yet again, you are not able to tell in the photo. I also colored the flowers with Spicas as well.
Card info: White cardstock is by Georgia Pacific, DP is by Memory Box & Making Memories, Image by Elzybells NA, Sentiment by A Muse Artstamps, Palette, Adirondack & Stampin' Up Ink, Copic Markers & Spica Glitter pens, Ribbon Unknown.

6 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

If your card is a white box with a red "x" in it...it's well done. But if it's an Elzybell swing, then I can't see it. WAHHHHH!

Anonymous said...

Seems it be showing up fine now. I love the soft spring colors, and Elzy's pink cheeks! Very pretty!

Sharon in NE said...

yay! I see it! (HI NANCY!) Cute! I love that layout and the paper is adorable. Great job!

Rhonda said...

This card is so sweet, soft and beautiful!! The soft colors, layout and beautiful ribbon are so perfect!!! I LOVE it!!! Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

I love this card...I've never tried this kind of layout before (squares of cardstock) but love it! A very pretty and sweet card...Elzy looks like she is enjoying herself:)! TFS: Tinla

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Oh Nancy! You made my day...I'm thrilled that I inspired you! I just love these soft spring colors together! Beautifully done! :D