Thursday, March 13, 2008

February Bumper Card

This is a card I made for my bumper card recipient for the month of February. I hope she received it OK. Her dress is colored with Twinkling H2O's so it really shimmers IRL. I know that Twinkling H2O's are kind of old news, but I haven't really used mine very much at all, so I think they are fun to work with. I also got to play with the new "Swiss Dots" Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. I've seen so many cute things that other ladies have done with this folder, I can't wait to play with it some more. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week. I will be away from my computer for a few days. I'll catch up with everyone when we get back.

Card Info: Notecard & Sentiment by A Muse Artstamps; Misc. colored cardstock & ribbon; Image by Elzybells NA; Copic Markers; Twinkling H2o's; White Gel Pen; Palette Ink in Noir.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pink and orange is such a fun color combo! Great layout too!

Sharon in NE said...

I love all the dots, especially the embossed swiss dots with those colors! I think I'll just have to steal your idea. ;) Its too irresitable!

Rhonda said...

Super fun, cheery card Nancy!! You do great work!! Love the CB background!! Have fun on your couple days away!!

HUGS!
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

I love how the swiss dots in the embossing folder is echoed in the card. The recipient will love it....wish it was me ;)!!! TFS: Tinla

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is such a sweet card! I love pink and orange together! Just wonderful! :D

Anonymous said...

I totally love this card. I love pink and orange. I'm thinking of redoing my master bath in these colors. I'm a Nancy fan!