Monday, March 10, 2008

Are you still with me??

Sorry I have been a terrible blogger lately. I've been in a funk lately. So I saw Jennie posted the "Stamp of the Week" challenge over at the A Muse group, so I thought I would attempt a card. I'm thinking it's a little too busy. What do you think? It's OK, you can tell me. Kind of busy, huh? I wish I would have stamped the "Owl Buddies" on vanilla cardstock now, but oh well, didn't really feel like tearing the whole think apart. You can't tell from the picture, but the "Owl Buddies" image was colored with my Spica Glitter pens so the really sparkle IRL. I still haven't figured out how to get that sparkle to show in photos. The layout is one that Anna (Sweet Miss Daisy) had posted on her blog a while back. This is a really fun layout! I've missed all of you sweeties that stop by my blog, I appreciate you all SO much!!

13 comments:

CraftyEngineer said...

Love this Nancy! It's SO colorful and fun!

Unknown said...

I love the DP Nancy!! Super cute card :) I understand the blog funk, been there done that...but, sometimes it is necessary to take a step back and reevaluate! Nice to see you back though :) Happy stamping!

Karrie Baker said...

So glad you are back! I have missed you! :)

Love those owls! :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! Love to wiggly eyes!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute Nancy! I love the layout and the patterned paper! Thanks so much for playing! :)

Anonymous said...

How very creative...love it!

janice

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I like the polka dot paper (and didn't think it was too busy). *smile*

Love the googly eyes!

Anonymous said...

Your card is great! Just like the rest of your work! thanks for sharing...

michele

Sharon in NE said...

Well worth the wait. I love the googly eyes and the paper! Cute card!!

Tracy said...

Super duper cute Nancy. Not busy at all. Glad you're back. I visited everyday while you were gone. =)

Rhonda said...

Hi NANCY!!!! this is completely fabulous, fun and colorful!! Love the layout, sparkly owls, pretty flower, and fun DP!! :D Great card!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, not busy at all! Love that thin layer of pink cardstock behind the DP...really sets off the card nicely! Great job! Sorry you are in a funk...you could not tell by the beautiful cards you make. Feel better soon; Tinla

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so darling! Love that patterned paper! These two owls just crack me up! I love their eyes! Thanks so much for sharing this with us! :D