Sunday, March 23, 2008

Last One For Easter

I'm glad I was able to get my second post in today. I really wasn't sure if it would happen. I finished the last of my whopping 2 Easter cards I made this year early this evening. Neither of which got used. I'm not sure about this one. I don't know if it needs something more or not. I left it without a sentiment, because I wasn't sure what I wanted to use. I figured I could always add one later if I decide to. This is an image is by Whipper Snapper, "Hen's Easter Egg" illustrated by Anna Wight aka Sweet Miss Daisy. I colored the image with watercolor pencils. I hope everyone had a beautiful day!
Card Info: Notecard by Memory Box (Cantaloupe); Cardstock by Georgia Pacific & DCWV; DP by My Minds Eye; Watercolor Pencils; Ribbon from Michael's.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely colouring, Nancy!! I do that too...leave cards blank so that I can add a sentiment later. For your card, I don't know why, but the sentiment "Way to Go, Girl!!" popped into my head...I know...it's late and I'm tired ;)
TFS: Tinla

Anonymous said...

I love love love your coloring!!! This is such a cute chicken too!

Karrie Baker said...

Do you know that I bought this stamp just so that I could send out Easter cards this year and then ended up not making any? For shame! LOLOL

Yet another cute card Nancy!! :)

Rhonda said...

So sweet!! What a CUTE chicken stamp!!! I love the BIG EGG!! That cracks me up!! Super job on the coloring and details here!! TFS!!

I hope you had a great Easter!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your coloring is blowing me away! This card is awesome!