Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Playing With PaperTrey

I recently ordered the "Out on a Limb" set from PaperTreyInk. They were out of stock for a while & when I was notified that it was back in stock, I hurried to get my order in. I just love the simplicity, yet elegance of this set. This is my first try at inking it up. I don't know about you, but I never seem to have enough Thank You cards around and it seems like I rarely have one already made when I need one so I'm sure this one will be used in a hurry. The weather had been dreary here today, so I had a hard time getting a good photo. I hope everyone is having a happy day!! Card Info: Note Card by Memory Box, DP by Bo Bunny, Cardstock by DCWV & Georgia Pacific, Images, Sentiment & Ribbon by PaperTreyInk, Ink by Stampin' Up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely and elegant card, Nancy...everything goes so well togther. I am going to try your little ribbon bow in my next card. Great to see you back! TFS; Tinla

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Nancy...what a beautiful card! I just love these colors for Spring and what a great way to do the ribbon! I'm so glad that I had a chance to stop by! :D

Tracy said...

Simply goregous Nancy! I need to send you something so you can send me one. ROFLOL! j/k I love it!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love your little bow too!

I have been waiting for this set to come back in too, I guess I can go order it now. :)

Paula said...

The colours on this one are great.
Very stylish!

Karrie Baker said...

Uhhhhh, HELLO GORGEOUS!! This card is beautiful!! Oh my gosh, I am soooo lovin' it! You are amazing!