Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER

I'm sad to say this, but this is the only Easter card I made this year & it didn't even get mailed out to anyone. So I'm posting it here to wish ALL of you a HAPPY EASTER! I hope that everyone has a very special day! I'm working on a non A Muse (did I just say that outloud, LOL) Easter card as well which I hoping to get later today, but no promises. I always have good intentions of getting things posted to my blog, but it doesn't always work out that way. Happy Easter to all my friends!!
Card Info: Note card by A Muse Artstamps(blue tin plate) & Memory Box (Wisteria); Cardstock by Georgia Pacific & DCWV; Ink Palette Noir; Copic Markers; Clear Spica Glitter Pen (which you can't see in the photo); ribbon from Michaels?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute and cheery card! Happy Easter to you, too!! TFS: Tinla

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is adorable Nancy! What a wonderful color combination! Happy Easter to you and yours! :D

Anonymous said...

I just love this color combo ~ one of my favorites!!!
Happy Easter to you and your family!

Karrie Baker said...

I am a little behind but I just purchase this stamp last night. I though it would be super cute on birthday cards if I omitted the Easter part. Love that little weiner dog! LOL

Rhonda said...

Happy belated Easter to you!!! FUN Easter card!! Beautiful colors together and that ribbon is too cool!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty Nancy! I love the colors! I hope you had a wonderful Easter! I haven't been blog browsing in a while and I have missed your beautiful cards! So glad to be catching up! :)