Friday, March 13, 2009

Love Is In The Air

WOW....long time no post!! Sorry I have been so out of touch......lots of things going on!! I've been totally out of touch with the cyber world. This is a card I made around Valentines Day & never shared. It was completely inspired by Rhonda & one of her layouts she used. I just love this little "Aviator Penguin" by Memory Box. I think he is so stinkin' adorable! A big thank you for any of you that may still be peeking in on my blog. I miss all my girlie stamping buddies out there!! Card Info: Note Cards, Ribbon, Airplane image & Sentiment, Heart Twinkle Sticker by A Muse Artstamps; Aviator Penguin by Memory Box ; Martha Stewart Border Punch; Copics & Spica Glitter Pen; Memento Ink.

4 comments:

Karrie Baker said...

Where have you been? I have MISSED YOU!!! So glad to see you are back in action. Don't disappear on us like that again, okay? :)

jenstamps said...

So glad you are back!!!

How cute is he with the airplane!

Anonymous said...

love it! love seeing that MS punch and your mix of stamps...really glad to see you back!

Tami said...

Hi Nancy.
I too was wondering what happened to you. Congrats on being on M.Box blog. I teach MB classes so cool beans. I love Dave and his wonderful company. Your cards are great as always.