Friday, March 13, 2009

Fun News....

I have some fun news to share. I will be doing a "guest blog" spot over at the Memory Box blog on Tuesdays in the coming weeks. THANK YOU for this opportunity Dave!! I hope you will stop by for a peek. If you click on the photo, you can get a better look at the card I created. I'm trying to get used to how Typepad posts photos, so hopefully by next Tuesday I will have a better handle on the picture thing & it won't be cut off on the side & so supersized. (ETA- I changed out the photo from the original so hopefully you get a better view). Take care & I hope you are having beautiful sunny weather (it is here, yay!!) wherever you're at today!!

I also have a card posted below. :)

5 comments:

Jen D said...

Congrats!! This is wonderful news- can't wait to see. I've missed you :)

Karrie Baker said...

How great is this?!?!?! I am soooo excited for you! I am off to see your post, can't wait! :)

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!!! I did check out Dave's blog earlier and didn't know that YOU are the "Nancy"!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!! I will go back to check it out again. Congratulations!!!!! So proud of you!!! hugs; Tinla

jenstamps said...

Congrats on your guest designer spot!

Tracy said...

Shut up!! Girl I'm soooooo sorry I'm just now seeing this. I've been so behind on my blogging. I am doing the happy dance BIG TIME right now. You go girl! I's so proud of you!

MWAH!
Tracy