Monday, March 23, 2009

ESS #29 Sketch

Happy Monday to you!! What are you up to today? I'm cleaning house for out of state guests arriving tomorrow. Thought I would sneak in a card for Tracy's Sketchy Thursday Challenge this week. I have good intentions of playing every week, but I seem to miss the deadline A LOT!! I was happy to be able to get a card in for this weeks sketch. I have been wanting to play with my new A Muse "Carrot Car" stamp so this gave me a chance to ink it up. I don't have the "tall grass" stamp from A Muse so I used my Savvy "grass" stamp instead. I made the sentiment using two different sentiment stamps. The "Happy" is from a "Happy Spring" stamp by Impress, and the "Spring!" is by A Muse, I think it is retired, but I'm not for sure about that. I covered the sentiment with a A Muse Creative Candy sticker & trimmed around the edge. I was going to leave it without ribbon, but decided to add some to add a little more yellow to the card besides the yellow that was is the bunny's scarf. I added some bling with my spica glitter pens, but I have a heck of a time trying to catch that sparkle in photographs. I did the best I could to show you a little bit of sparkle in the close up photo. Have a great week!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally cute card! love all of that sparkle! So glad that you were able to play..it has been such a treat to see your eye candy again! Fantastic job on Tracy's sketch challenge:) Tinla

Carol said...

What a spring, FUN filled card, Nancy!!! Love the bling; it definetely adds the perfect finishing touch - great use of that sketch too - love the images you used!

Anonymous said...

Ooohh, this is cuuteeee!! Love how you put everything together..absolutely perfect!! He's going somewhere fun alright!! Thanks for the inspiration! Those corners look great like that. I ought to try it :o) Can't wait to see more! :o)

Tracy said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh my dear friend is back!!!! I have missed you terribly Nancy. I L*O*V*E* your card. The layout and all the sparkle is fantastic. I'm tickled to pieces that you played along this week.

Hugs girl!!
Tracy

Tami said...

I am so glad you are back. Congrats on the M. Box gig. I have to check it out. You are so talented and so sweet. I miss you Mrs. POPE. Cute pic of you and hubby. What's new? I miss the FAB online girls. TC, Tinla, YOU, me, MB and?? big stamping hugs.

I totally love MBox. I have a few new cards on the 'ole blog.

jenstamps said...

Oh how cute! I *love* the glitter you added great idea!