Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My First Cupcake Challenge (#59)

Hello....Happy St. Patty's Day!! Everyone have their green on? I'm looking forward to corned beef & cabbage tonight. I popped it in the crock pot before work. I've been making it every St. Patrick's Day for the last several years. My family & I really enjoy it. Is anybody else making some as well, or is it not high on your list of favorites?

This is my first time participating in a Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge! I didn't have a lot of time to put this together last night, so I kept it pretty simple. I have been wanting to ink up this super sweet Memory Box "Flower Bucket" stamp. I think it has been around for a while, but it is fairly new to me. I also have a ton of retired Memory Box 6x6 paper packs that I adore & I was able to coordinate the colors well by using them. I have another "guest blog" installment over on the Memory Box blog today if you would like to take a look. They also have some fun contests going on over there so you will want to check it out! Have a fabulous day!!

Materials: Note Card, Patterned Paper & Colored Card Stock are by Memory Box (cut down from 6x6 pack) (except for the ivory card stock that the flower bucket image is stamped on and that is Stampin' Up.) Ribbon is Martha Stewart. Image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink & colored with Copics & Clear Spica Pen on flowers.



3 comments:

jenstamps said...

This is such a cute image perfect for spring!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous colouring, nancy! i have this little stamp, too...you have inspired me to pull it out! and the sugar paper too...i still have a hard time cutting into it, it's so gorgeous, lol:) tfs; tinla

Tracy said...

Yay!!! You've caught the cupcake bug. LOL! This came out wondeful. The colors are perfect for this image and so *you*!!