Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July....

.......and HAPPY SUMMER!! This is actually my bumper card for the month of June over at the A Muse group. I'm finally getting around to posting it. As you can see, I used a lot of the same color scheme as my May Bumper card. What can I say, I think it's a really fun color combo & is very cheery! I just ordered another pack of the Memory Box "Beach Collection" 6x6 paper. Tinla (Hi Tinla) informed me that it is going to be retired so I thought I better grab another pack. If you are looking for a great deal on this paper, I got mine here on a smokin' sale, so get it while you can!! I hope you all have a safe & happy 4th :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable!!! Just perfect for summer!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute Nancy! I love the colors and the layout is just fabulous!! Thanks for so much for sharing! Hope you had a happy Fourth!

Karrie Baker said...

Great use of the embossing folder & MB paper!! I need to try that. Another FAB card Girlfriend! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy!! I see you got some more Beach paper...lol:) Yes, I sure do love that stuff. It s such a summery and fun card; lucky recipient! TFS: Tinla

Pamela said...

This is really cute! The colors are great and love the layout.