Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Before my morning coffee.....

....this is how I feel, LOL! Mornings don't really bother me, but I REALLY do need my coffee to get me going. The new penguins from Memory Box are so cute & I just couldn't resist this "Curler Penguin" & "I don't do mornings" sentiment. Isn't she cute? It is hard to tell in the photo, but I covered her robe in stickles & used hot pink flock for the trim, tie & slippers. I used a clear spica pen on her curlers, so they sparkle too. The note card is from Memory Box, DP is by Basic Gray & I finished it off with ribbon & dew drops.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you girl, I need my coffee in the morning to get going too! This is a super cute card! I love the stickles on her robe and the flock is perfect! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I love all the extras you added ~ the stickles and flock! Oh and this paper is to die for!

Unknown said...

Love the card, too cute. I just purchased this stamp. I also picked up the baseball player. thanks for sharing your card. Susan N.

Anonymous said...

I just had to let you know I hit the LSS today and I found this paper! My oldest DD loves pink and brown!

Tracy said...

Oh yah this is SOOOOO me! I might be able to get curlers in my hair now that I'm growing it out again. LOL! Seriously girl this is SUPER cute! I picked up this stamp but she hasn't seen ink yet. I really love what you did with the flock & stickles. You rock girl! I *heart* ya!

Karrie Baker said...

I need to get my new MB stamps out. This penguin is a HOT MESS!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I am so with her...I cannot function w/o my coffee. This is a great card; excellent job on the layout and embellies...oh, and LOVE the flock on her robe...COSY!!! TFS: Tinla