Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Muse S.O.W Challenge #25

This is for the Stamp of the Week Challenge (#25) over at the A Muse Group Message Board. I really hate to admit this, but this is my very first time inking of my A Muse Coffee Break set, YIKES!! I adore ALL of the images in this set, especially since I adore coffee as well! I'm really glad Jennie added the set to one of the images that could be used this week since I don't have any of the others. :( THANKS Jennie!! I'm glad I was able to participate this week! Card Info: Images by A Muse Artstamps; Cardstock by A Muse Artstamps & Stampin' Up (Vanilla & Chocolate Chip); Border Punch by Martha Stewart (thanks Victoria!); Ink by Stampin' Up & Adirondack; Ribbon by A Muse Artstamps; Copic Markers; Marvy Scallop Punches & Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.

11 comments:

Pamela said...

I love this card! The colors are great and the layout is perfect.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!!! I love that scalloped layer!

Victoria said...

Great job, Nancy! Love that MS punch! ;-)

Tami said...

I love your blog. How did you find the MS punch?? I've missed so many of your great cards and blog candy. Darn. Oh well, I have a lot of stuff. I'm on a little stamping break trying to take some time for myself. Good to hear from you Nancy. I send you BIG HOT stamping hugs from MN. Thanks for the beautiful card. I owe you one.

Rose said...

How cute, love the swiss dots!

Victoria said...

Very cute card! I only had the rock star so I couldn't play more but I have enjoyed seeing what everyone else has created. Nice job!

Rhonda said...

Nancy!! This is too cute!! I can't believe you hadn't inked up your coffee break set yet!! :D That's shocking!! I love all the details on this card, perfection!! Love that MS punch too!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!! I LOVE LOVE this card! The layers are perfect, the colors are awesome, I love everything about it! Thank you so much for playing along with the challenge, and I am so glad I got you to break in this set, because you rocked it! :)

Sharon in NE said...

Nancy! I'm so far behind in my blogs...and THEN...I can't even find their comment places. (See 07-28th to present)

But I'm lovin' your work girl!

Anonymous said...

You are playing with your new punch! It looks great! Love this card...I adore the coffee break clear set. This card has inspired me to ink it up again! TFS: Tinla

Victoria said...

Hi Nancy!

I left you a little something on my blog today!